Friday, September 03, 2010

Sorry 'Bout That

"Berkeley Bird of Paradise" 24x30x1 1/2" gallery wrapped canvas. Oil with knife. "Hibiscus II" 24x30x1 1/2" gallery wrapped canvas. Oil with knife. "Tulip" 24x30x1 1/2" gallery wrapped canvas. Oil with knife. "Off Season" 30x40x1 1/2" gallery wrapped canvas. Oil with knife. "Turtle Tree" 30x40x1 1/2" gallery wrapped canvas. Oil with knife. I thought that perhaps I was a few months behind on paintings postings, but not 6 1/2 months! I had hip replacement surgery on my right hip, at the end of March, which went well. I was back to painting within 6 weeks and have had some good success with paintings since then. I'll just post them all and let you browse a bit. Pretty soon I'll be changing the layout, so that I can use this site as my primary paintings site since ekaweeka seems to be down permanently. Bummer.

No comments: